With the start of a new year, one of my resolutions was to live a healthier lifestyle. I started researching natural products that were better for our environment and still easy on the budget. Walgreen’s new line of Ology products are perfect for just that! I learned while researching that Ology products are endorsed by Healthy Child Healthy World. I was really impressed by that! Another thing that I really like about the brand is that all of their plastic bottles are made from 100% post consumer materials. The Ology brand offers several great all natural products that will fulfill the needs of your family members.
The Ology Brand Includes:
- Bath Tissue: Made from sugar cane husk and bamboo.
- All in One Baby Wash and Shampoo: Safe, gentle and hypoallergenic and made with no harmful chemicals.
- Soothing Aroma Baby Lotion: Lavender & Chamomile calming aromatherapy. Made with no harmful chemicals
- Facial Tissue: Biodegradable, soft and strong. Made from sugar cane husk and bamboo.
- Copy Paper: 100% tree free!! Biodegradable.
- Landry Detergent: No dyes, artificial fragrances, phosphates, chlorine bleach or formaldehyde.
- All Purpose Cleaner: No dyes or ammonia. No harsh solvents or artificial fragrance.
You can view all of their products by visiting their website.
While shopping, I purchased the Ology All Purpose Cleaner. Two things that caught my eye were the words, “Cuts Through Grease and Grime” and “No Harmful Chemicals”. When purchasing new products, I like to check the ingredients list. Most cleaners have a long ingredients list but this cleaner has just 5 ingredients! After I finished my shopping, I couldn’t wait to get home and try my new cleaner out. My kitchen needed a good wipe down, so I got to work. I was surprised to find that the cleaner really does cut through grease and grime. There were some food spills from dinner on the stove, so I sprayed the cleaner on them and wiped them off with little effort.
- No harmful chemicals, dyes or ammonia.
- No harsh solvents or artificial fragrances.
- Smells great!
- Works wonderfully!
- Bottle is made from 100% post consumer materials.
The other product I purchased was the Ology Bath Tissue. I was fascinated by the fact that it is made from sugarcane husk and bamboo. Most brands of bath tissue are made from trees. This bath tissue is 100% tree FREE! How neat! When I got home and opened it, I was very impressed with the texture and how soft the tissue was. Even though it is 2-ply, I did notice that it is slightly more thin compared to the brand I usually buy. Regardless, I would switch brands simply because I LOVE that this bath tissue is paper free!
- 100% Tree Free!
- Made from sugarcane husk and bamboo
- No harsh chemicals-It’s whitened a non chlorine based bleach
- Safe for the septic and is biodegradable.
Overall I am very pleased with both Ology products that I have purchased and used. I will definitely be purchasing more Ology products in the future and cannot wait to try them all! I would highly recommend this line to anyone!
Disclosure: I was sent a Walgreen’s gift card for the purposes of obtaining Ology products to review. No other compensation was offered or received. No suggestions or requests to select specific products within the Ology line were offered. I was in no way obligated to write a positive review and all opinions are mine and may differ from yours.
Which Ology products would you love to try?