About The Site:
Raising Extra Special Kids (formerly known as, I love a Child with Autism) was launched in January 2012, by a mother of three young boys with special needs. In May of 2012, I transferred from blogger to my own domain and re-branded as Raising Extra Special Kids. This blog is centered around daily challenges that come with raising children that have special needs. You will find many resources for various different disorders & medical conditions, as well as crafts, recipes, local events, reviews, giveaways, and more!
Blog Stats as of 4/20/2013:
Facebook Fans: 4,161
Twitter Followers: 530
Pinterest Followers: 1,408
Alexa Rank: 615,836—Traffic Rank in US: 170,470
Monthly Page Views: 12,117
Unique Monthly Visitors: 6,876
Google Page Rank: 1
About The Author:
Amanda is a married, stay at home mother of three young boys, all of which currently have various special needs. In between therapy and doctor appointments, she spends her days playing with her children, cleaning, potty training, wiping noses and blogging about her life experiences. In what little spare time she does have, she enjoys networking with other parents, providing support and resources by blogging and being involved in the children’s ministry at her home church.
Advertising with Raising Extra Special Kids:
I offer several options to fit your advertising needs.
- 150x 150 Square Sidebar Banner: $10 a month or $100 per year.
- Text Links: $5 per month:
- (larger ad sizes are available: please contact to discuss rates)
By placing your ad on my site, you will receive a monthly shout out on all social media networks, reaching an additional 4,700 fans.
- I disclose and follow FTC policies.
- A full-sized product is required for all reviews and will not be returned
- Reviews are free of charge, providing the product value is $25 or more
- Please allow 4 weeks for the product review to be posted. If you have a specific date in mind for the review, I will work with you to accommodate your request.
- I am not responsible for any shipping charges.
- I will not intentionally post a negative review of your product. I will however, offer my honest opinion even if there is a feature that I do not like. If for some reason I am not satisfied with your product and cannot provide a positive review, I will contact you prior to posting.
- A giveaway can greatly increase attention to your product, much more than a review by itself. Giveaways are actively promoted on social networking sites and blogging communities to further increase exposure.
- Giveaways without a review product may require a fee.
- Most of our giveaways will run for 2 weeks, if you have a specific time period in mind, we can discuss further options.
- If you have Facebook or Twitter pages or other follow methods you would like mentioned, please include them in your information.
- Raising Extra Special Kids is NOT responsible for prize shipment. You must ship this directly to the winner in a timely fashion.
Terms And Conditions Of Use:
All content provided on www.raisingextraspecialkids.com is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner of Raising Extra Special Kids will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Blog Comments Policy:
As Owner of this blog, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually